Maximize your Employees’ Productivity and Happiness Through Executive Counseling and Life Coaching in Your Workplace
All the advantages of one-on-one, on-site coaching and executive counseling for you, and your employees. Transform the quality of your life, at work and at home, from the “comfort” of your workplace.
Many companies, such as Microsoft, Expedia and Yahoo, have on-site access to executive counseling with a clinical psychologist and life coach. It is recognized that there is a marked competitive advantage in a confident, healthier, happier and more productive workplace. Now is your opportunity to have similar one-on-one, on-site support in your workplace, or off-site support at my Mindful Winning office.
I am a life coach and a clinical psychologist, and I apply the principles of sports psychology and positive psychology to address both professional and personal issues that may get in the way of performance. I offer individuals a safe, non-judgmental place for self-reflection and self-discovery.
By building on an individual’s emotional strengths, and by reviewing past challenges, present stressors, or future goals, I create a ”mental edge” opportunity for individuals to re-discover what they truly desire to experience and achieve in life.
If you and your company value the emotional well-being and happiness of your employees, invest in them and invite Mindful Winning Coaching into your workplace, for a few hours a week, for you, your managers, and/or your employees.
Benefits to You and Your Employees
- Increased self-awareness of the issues that get in the way of effectiveness and leadership
- Tools for giving and receiving feedback
- Greater work/life balance and quality of life
- Decreased job stress and risk of burn out
- Improved job satisfaction and employee retention
- More satisfying relationships with co-workers, clients, and family
- More energy, focus, and motivation
- Tools for making better choices and better decisions
- Constructive ways to deal with such emotions as frustration, fear, anger and even success
Even in the presence of personal challenges, I can help you and your employees overcome what’s holding you back, learn new ways of being, and master your relationships.
“I make a profound difference in the way people interact and work.”
- Executive Counseling
- Life Coaching
- Sports Psychology
- Positive Psychology
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction – MBSR
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy – MBCT
- Solution-Focused Psychotherapy
- Cognitive-Behavior Therapy – CBT
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Spiritual Psychology
- ADHD Coaching
MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES
- Stress and Burnout
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Attention Deficit (ADD & ADHD)
- Eating Habits and Disorder
- Learning Disabilities
- PTSD and Trauma
- Obsessive-Compulsive Behaviors (OCD)
- Work/Life Balance
- Relationship Communication
- Relationship Break-up
- Parenting Style
- Coping Skills
- Career Choices and Exploration
- Maintaining Motivation and Momentum
- Chronic Pain
- Family Conflict
- Loss and Grief